
The kids were also playing a fun game of "Follow the Leader" today. Caleb kept "leading" Hannah up the stairs (with lots of supervising from Mommy, of course!). They would go up the stairs, then Mommy would carry Hannah back down the stairs, and then we would all go up again. Needless to say, we certainly got our exercise. Here are a couple pictures of the kids---Hannah at the bottom of the stairs and Caleb at the top.


Cute Quote of the Day: Caleb said "I am 'super' and you are 'hero'. Together, we make 'superhero'!!" Not sure where he came up with that, but I thought it was pretty clever! :)
2 comments:
Hannah is so cute! She looks so warm and adorable in that hat! And that face coming up the stairs...you just want to kiss it! :)
I love her hat!! I am ready for fall too, enough heat already. Boo even complained that she didn't need a sweater at all today.
Post a Comment