Friday, September 12, 2008

Oh, the honesty...

I love the age of three because Caleb is still so honest. He'll tell me exactly what he gets into and does, even if it will get him into trouble. When Hannah took her morning nap, I thought that would be a good time for me to hop in the shower and get dressed for the day. When I got out of the shower, Caleb walked into the bathroom and said "Did you have a really great shower?" Sure... "I jumped on your bed while you were having your shower," he confessed. Hmmm...I explained that we aren't allowed to jump on beds and then I asked him why he did it? "Because I love you." If you will recall, this was the reason he gave me for not wanting me to leave preschool yesterday, and he has since used this excuse about 5 times for other things. It's why he jumped on the bed and why he squirted soap all over the bath towel, among other things. I think he's just trying to win me over--and it's working! :p

1 comment:

Erin Lewis said...

Oh how precious! My heart melted too when I read your last blog and I would be in trouble too! I know my little guy will be able to wrap me around his little finger too!