I have to type this quickly because my 9-month old is trying to not only type on the computer with me, but also eat the cord!! She has already pushed some button on the keyboard that changed a setting and I don't know how to fix it. Welcome to 2008! Anyway, we've had a pretty lazy day considering that we woke up very early this morning. I was going to meet my mom in Lakeville, so I got the kids up extra early. I also ended up getting sick to my stomach so all I wanted to go was go back to bed. Like that ever happens with kids! Go back to bed? In my wildest dreams!! :) Because we got up so early, I was able to get the kids to take early naps and we all ended up sleeping for 3 hours. It was just what the doctor ordered because when I woke up, I felt like it was a whole new day. I even hopped in the shower and then made some coffee, just like I would on a regular morning. Refreshing! Even though Caleb was being a good boy this morning, it was easy to tell that he was extra tired. While we were driving home from breakfast, he made a weird coughing sound. I said "Was that a sneeze or a cough?" He said "It wasn't a sneeze OR a cough. It was a choke!" I love that he is old enough to tell me when he's choking... :)
I guess I haven't talked much about Hannah lately so I'll let you know what she's been up to. First off, my MOPS meetings started yesterday and it was very fun for me to get back into the school-year-groove. Hannah goes into the "infant nursery" at the church where the meetings are held and when I picked her up they said "She is such a good girl!! She is the only baby that didn't cry once!" That's my girl! I'll bet they thought I would be surprised or something. :) While she is still my mellow child, she is going to follow her brother with the crazy climbing skills. She is the fastest crawler I have ever seen and if she sees a door open to a room she isn't allowed to go (ie, the bathroom or the laundry room) she crawls as fast as she can to get there before we close the door. It's funny and frustrating at the same time! She also loves to eat Cheerios these days and sits in her high chair eating her breakfast while she watches her brother eat his. Of course, he always sneaks a couple Cheerios off her tray and eats them himself, but she doesn't seem to mind. (Jack is always at the base of the chair ready for any fallen Cheerios, as well....) Anyways, there isn't too much going on around here and I will mention again that I WANT FALL WEATHER TO ARRIVE ALREADY!! :p
Keep your eyes peeled for pictures in the next few days. I'm going to *try* to take a bunch, especially while the family is all dressed up tomorrow. Good luck to me! :)
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment