


About 9 months ago, I was in the hospital giving birth to my adorable red-headed daughter. It was right before Christmas and my energy level was HIGH! (I mention this because it is NOT high now....Hehe...) Hannah weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces when she was born and she was "cute as a button". Well, these days, she is still cute as a button, but she is VERY mobile, chewing on everything since she is getting more teeth and always trying to play with her brother's toys. Also, did I mention that she weighs 20 pounds now?? Yes, we had her 9-month doctor visit today and she is right on track with everything she should be doing. She was very very wiggly at the doctor's office and didn't want to sit still when he looked in her ears but she actually laughed out loud when he was shining a little light in her face. She also made friends with a little 19-month old boy who thought she was just fascinating. She showed her affection for him by trying to climb up him so she could stand up. It didn't go so well---he fell down and so did she---but neither of them cried. They both just brushed it off and continued to get acquainted. :) Also, no immunizations today, but they did give her the first installment of the flu shot. It was quick and relatively painless but you should have seen how RED her face got! Boy, was she mad at that nurse---and mad at me for letting the nurse stick her with a needle... :p
Also, 9-months ago, Chris and I watched the first episode of the TV show "Heroes" on DVD and got quite addicted. We brought the DVD set with us to the hospital, assuming we'd have lots of "down time". As it turns out, exactly 9 months later, the third season of "Heroes" began so we can continue our ever-growing addiction. (P.S. It was SO worth the wait!) :)
3 comments:
She's so cute and getting so big! Apparently she's a flirt, too. You'll have to keep your eye on her!
Cute pics! In regards to your comment on my blog, I'm glad to know someone can empathize :)
I cannot believe how much time has passed by since she was born! She is growing so fast! I love to see the pictures of your family . . . keep them coming!
Post a Comment