Today was such a wonderful day! Last weekend, we had gotten a little burnt-out with our schedule---we had something planned for every single day. Chris happened to ask what we had going on this weekend and I said "Nothing!!" We decided to keep it that way! We made it our plan to NOT make a plan at all for today, and it was such a wonderful feeling. We didn't leave the house, but we got tons of stuff done. Chris (with his 3-year old side-kick) did a lot of work in the garage and the yard. Let it also be said that the side-kick fell asleep ON THE LAWN MOWER!! No harm to be done---Daddy was holding him---but he actually fell asleep while "helping" Daddy mow the lawn. Hannah helped Mom do tons of laundry (over-due) and also do this:

This is a picture of 13 garbage bags (the black ones are lawn bags) of clothes that will be donated next week. I told some of you that I had 12 bags of clothes to donate---I was wrong. I had well over 15 bags, and I was able to CONDENSE them into these bags. This will make a nice dent in our very full basement!!
The other big project that we got done was to re-organize the playroom. We took out toys that neither child plays with anymore so that made some space, and we also added and moved around the shelving units. I will head to Ikea this next week for more toy-buckets---everything will be blue and pink when I get done with the place!! :)


And Hannah wore her first bow. Isn't she a doll?
2 comments:
Who do all those clothes belong to???
Great job being so productive! The playroom looks wonderful!
And yes, Hannah does look adorable with that bow. She definitely needs one all the time now! Until she finds them in here hair and pulls them out, of course. :)
Post a Comment