
If we can't keep plastic cows alive, then we're really hopeless. Actually, these are part of a John Deere farm set that Caleb received in the mail today as a birthday present from Beana and her family. You should have seen the look on his face when I brought a huge box in from the front step and said "Caleb! You've got mail!" I've never seen his eyes get so big!
Also, as the title hints, I have an issue with balls being all over my house. 194 balls to be exact. Caleb received a ball pit for his birthday and while he and Hannah both adore the thing, Hannah knocks it over EVERY time she crawls out of it (which is about 3 times a day). There used to be 195 balls in the pit, but Chris stepped on one on purpose the other day. (I'm sure that's not the last time he crushes a ball just to shock his 3-year old son....) Anyways, my point is that I pick up 194 balls from all over my house about three times a day and today, it threw my back out of whack. Blah!!
Here is Hannah and Caleb sitting in our foyer with some of those crazy balls....
3 comments:
Ha! I laughed out loud when you said Chris stepped on one of the balls on purpose. I could just picture it. :)
I love this picture of the kiddos! I love that Hannah looks like she is up to no good (and that you can see her teeth!). And I love how Caleb is just sitting there laughing at her. Maybe even encouraging whatever antics she is up to! :) I can't wait to see all of you tomorrow! (And I am excited about fajitas, too!)
This is too funny! Please don't send me that ball pit as a gift!
Post a Comment