Today, I figured out two things:
1. My definition of "luxury" is sitting in my Tahoe in the parking lot of Caleb's preschool 30 minutes before I'm supposed to pick him up, eating soup from Kowalski's and listening to Hannah laugh at herself in the mirror. Sounds crazy, but during that moment today, I was so at peace. I thought to myself "This peace and relaxation is pure luxury." I hope there are more moments like that in the near future!! (The soup was delicious!)
2. One of my very favorite sounds is Hannah laughing at herself in her mirror when we ride in the car. Her car seat faces backwards and she faces a mirror that is hooked on the back of the seat. I can see her reflection from my rear-view mirror and I swear, she just laughs and laughs at herself whenever we go anywhere!! I wonder if she thinks that her reflection is another baby because she wiggles at herself, too. It's the cutest and funniest thing. I wish I could capture it on video for you but I'll bet that would just distract her. (You know how she takes after her father by loving technological toys.....) :)
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm having a really 'content' day myself today. My kids have been very well behaved so far today, school went great, the weather is gorgeous...just pretty much loving life and feeling so blessed. It's a great 'place' to be, isn't it?
Post a Comment