Sorry that I haven't blogged in the past couple days. On Friday, nothing interesting happened and yesterday was spent doing stuff around the house and then attending a wedding. (Congrats to Cristine and Jon!!) Of course, I got all dressed up but forgot my camera, as usual, so you don't get to see any fancy pictures of Chris or I from the wedding. :(
The title of this post doesn't have anything to do with pictures from last night, however. Today, we had planned to get our family pictures taken by my wonderful photographer friend, Bri, but it's supposed to be SUPER cold today so we had to reschedule. Bri was still up for it, but I decided that taking Hannah out in the cold for over an hour probably wasn't such a good idea. I can't wait for us to do the pictures this week, though, because Bri does such wonderful work!!
Caleb and Hannah have been cracking us up, as usual. Hannah thinks that everything is so funny so she basically moves around the house and laughs all the time. She laughs at her brother, at Jack and even at her toys. Caleb loves that she thinks he's funny, so he's always rolling on the floor or making funny sounds for her. She loves it! Those two are like little comedians.
Caleb is saying his usual funny things. Today, it snowed for the first time this season and when we said "Caleb, it's snowing!" he ran to the window and said "Oh, my!" :) He is also an addict: he's addicted to rhyming. Yes, you read that correctly. He is constantly rhyming words all day long. I'll hear "MOM!!!" come from a different room so I'll rush in there thinking that someone is hurt or there is some emergency. I almost always find Caleb sitting on the floor all excited and he'll say something like "Noodle and Doodle rhyme!!" That's the emergency around this house. He even got out of bed the other night and when I told him to go back to bed, he hollered down the stairs that "Pooh and Too rhyme!" I love that he gets the whole rhyming concept but it's wearing me out!! :)
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't blame you for not wanting to be outside yesterday! It was gross!
I do wish I could have seen a picture of the two of you all dressed up, though! :) See you this weekend. :)
Post a Comment