Today was a great day full of flu shots for the whole family and lots of errand-running. (Hannah didn't even cry when she got her shot and Caleb actually got the Flu Mist instead of the shot.) It was Picture Day for Caleb at preschool and it sounds like all the practicing smiling that he and his classmates did paid off. :) I picked him up early and we met Chris for lunch before getting our shots at his office. The actual shot didn't hurt but my arm HURTS now! I suppose lifting our 40 pound stroller in and out of the Tahoe and carrying my sleeping 3-year old from the car to his bed upstairs doesn't help the pain much. Oh, well! Hannah took her nap while in her stroller at the Mall of America (after our shots), so once we got home, she was HYPER!!
This is proof:

She was not only hyper, but loving that fact that she was wearing new shoes. Who's child IS this?? ;)
Once Chris got home, he not only made dinner, but also demonstrated why he is such a great father:

He is always willing to get down on the floor and play with the kids....and enjoy their toys as much as they do. :)
1 comment:
Hannah is so cute! (Is she walking now?) I love that Chris is in the car with Caleb! That cracked me up! And I think my arm hurts more today than it did yesterday. It probably doesn't help that I insisted on sleeping on that arm last night! :)
Post a Comment