"You pooped?" Caleb asked. I explained that the phrase "pooped" can mean "tired" and Caleb said, "I'm NOT poop." We'll have to work on that one and let's just hope he doesn't use the phrase in public until then....
When Chris got home from work, we had dinner at Ruby Tuesday and then we went to our favorite garden center to get a few pumpkins. Caleb got some cute little pumpkins and one tiny white one. They fit just right on his new tractors....

I know I always post pictures of the kids playing and it might be boring for you, but I just thought these two pictures were pretty adorable.

2 comments:
Caleb and the pumpkins on the trailer of that truck reminds me so much of Kyle when he was little. He always wanted more and more wagons etc. to pull behind the truck or tractor and usually made a sort of "train" out of them! Too Cute!
I don't care what anyone says...keep those adorable pictures of the kiddos coming! :)
Post a Comment