Today, Hannah took her first real steps. She took two perfect steps without holding onto anything. Of course, the motivation was getting to Daddy and he was so proud. I don't expect her to be running around by herself for a couple of weeks, but at least she is being more and more adventurous with stepping away from tables and other stationary things. (I'll try to get it on video soon we you can see her!)
Random cute story: Last night around 10:30pm, Chris and I were watching TV downstairs and both kids were sleeping. All of a sudden, we heard Caleb's bedroom door open, then another door (we assumed the bathroom) close. I waited for a few minutes and then went up to see what he was up to. To my surprise, I found the bathroom and Caleb's room empty. I then check Chris and my room. There was Caleb, all nestled up on our bed. He was very sleepy but smiled when I came in the room. I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing---earlier, I had put laundry baskets on the bed, so there wasn't much room to lay. Caleb was curled up at the top of the bed but had pulled one of my sweaters over him to keep him warm. He didn't know it was a sweater---he thought it was a little blanket! How cute! We let him cuddle in bed with us until he practically kicked both Chris and I out around 2am. Man, that kid is a kicker!!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! She's growing so fast. I can't believe she'll be one in a month! I'm excited to see her walking around!
I can't wait to see that video! Part of me can't wait until Robbie is doing the same, but the bigger part of me just wants him to stay little and cuddly forever! I was just telling him this morning that he can live at Mommy and Daddy's house forever and Kevin told me to be careful what I wish for! I hope to see you all soon - especially those adorable kids!
Post a Comment