Monday, November 24, 2008

Lefse 2008

On Sunday, we went to my in-laws' house to make lefse. We did this last year, as well, and I think it's become an annual tradition. It's so much fun and such a neat thing to know how to do. I come from a Swedish background and never ate lefse for holiday meals, but now that I'm "Norwegian-in-law", I love it! :)

Heather rolling some lefse dough:


Caleb flipped one all by himself which is quite a talent for a 3-year old!


Here is Kyla working her magic:


Even the guys had to try it so here is my hubby making lefse:


Here are the "Lefse Ladies":


After we made the lefse and ate some pizza, Paige and Caleb put on a show, using the fireplace as their stage.

2 comments:

*gEEns* said...

Your hair grows soooo fast (or maybe time just flies) but i swear the last pic i saw of you, your hair was above your shoulders!! I hope mine grows back to long as fast as yours!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Pictures!