Monday, November 10, 2008

Sick Day

I'm sure I've titled a previous post as "Sick Day" but we're having another one today. I'm the sick one and I'm trying really hard not to be a baby about it! :) I had a runny nose all weekend but I guess the lack of sleep from all the "scrapbooking fun" has gotten the best of me. Last night I felt really yucky and today is no exception. While I'm sitting here on the couch all cuddled up in a blanket, Caleb and Hannah have been playing at my feet and making me laugh all morning. Hannah is so fun to watch because her balance has seemed to improve just over the weekend. I swear she is just about to walk on her own---she gets close all the time. Caleb just came up to me and it seemed like his nose was stuffy. I said, "Oh, no! Are you getting a cold?"
He said, "Yes."
"I'm sorry. I gave you my cold," I said.
"Oh," Caleb said. "I'll give it back to you.....if you give me some candy."
Unfortunately, germs are not a good bargaining tool, but I guess Caleb will have to learn that lesson on his own. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a funny kid! I hope you are feeling better soon. It stinks to feel crummy and I bet it's even less fun with two energetic kiddos! :)