Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tagged!!

I was tagged by John to post 6 things about myself. I did this once before, so I'm going to do it again, but I'm not going to post the rules or tag anyone. (How conceited am I, right?? j/k)

Here are 6 really weird things about me:

1. I will only eat chocolate-flavored Tootsie Pops. No other flavor.

2. I LOVE vegetables. I will skip the meat, bread and drinks of a meal just to eat the veggies----and all the leftovers the next day.

3. I am very supersticious even when I say I'm not. When I am holding hands with Chris or even just walking next to him, I cannot let anything come between us, like a pillar at the mall or anything. I'm getting more relaxed about it, but it took awhile for Chris to get used to it!

4. When I drive through a yellow light, I kiss my hand and slap the ceiling of my car. It became a habit during high school and I still do it! Weird, huh?

5. I make killer quacamole and I learned how to do it without a recipe.

6. I have many more weird things about me, but cannot devulge them at this time!

:P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeew! Vegetables! Even the green ones? :)

Ara said...

I saw no.4 so many times through Torie.. haha