Saturday, December 27, 2008

Caleb Stories

A few funny things that Caleb has said lately:

*Caleb was all cuddled up on the couch with his favorite blankets and he said "I am so comfy I scare myself!"

*We were driving in the car and Caleb was saying something about being a "super spy" and something being a mystery. I hadn't been paying too much attention to what he was saying, so I said, "What's the mystery?" He responded with "I'll tell you when you're older."

*This morning, Caleb came into our room when he woke up and wanted to watch a show on TV. We usually let him watch a show in our room because that allows us to sleep a little more or take showers without Caleb asking to go downstairs every two minutes. Anyways, he started watching TV, then said in a really sobby voice, "Mom, I need you to go downstairs and get me some carrots." I asked why, since it was such an odd request at 7:30am. He said, "Because I can't see very good." We had told him over a week ago that he needed to eat his carrots at the dinner table because they would help him see better! Haha! Even when we think he's not listening, he is, I guess. :)

Caleb also spent some extra time in the bathroom the other day, and when I went in to see what he was getting into, I found that he had wrapped a whole bunch of toilet paper around his hand. He was basically making a cast for himself and kept saying that his fingers hurt so he had to wear the toilet paper. I just had to take a picture, so here he is with the toilet paper. He's making a funny face because he was saying "Ooooh! It hurts, it hurts!!" All in good fun! :)


Also, here's just a cute picture of Hannah. She had just woken up and you can tell that she's got some crazy bed-head going on! (And a runny nose, for that matter!)

1 comment:

babysitting buissness said...

I LOVE that photo of Hannah- she has wings!