I forgot to have Hannah wear her cute light-up tiara at her birthday party, so I tried to have her wear it today. It didn't go as well as I had hoped...
At least SOMEONE likes to wear the tiara. (Again, Chris is so proud!) :)
I'm a stay-at-home mom with three amazing kids, a fantastic husband and a very energetic golden retriever. This blog was created to keep our large and extended family "in the loop" and to show everyone how our family is growing. As for myself, there are many hobbies that I'm passionate about, but my favorites are crafting, reading and writing. For me, journaling is great therapy so I hope you enjoy reading about the funny things that my family says and does.
What's For Dinner??
If you're looking for some of our favorite recipes, you will find them on the blog website listed below. I haven't posted there in quite awhile, but it's fun to go back and find the recipes I need there.
I'm kind of reading a little bit everything right now. I literally am in the middle of three books! If you have any suggestions on good ones I should try, toss them my way!! :)
1 comment:
Pretty pretty Caleb....I mean Hannah!
Post a Comment