Sunday, February 1, 2009

Boo-hoo...

Tonight, I was very excited to have a "girls night" with some of my scrap booking buddies. We had planned to meet at a local craft store where we could scrap until 11pm. I had told Chris that my phone would be handy if he needed to call me, not thinking he really would need to. Wrong!! An hour into scrapping, he called to say that Caleb had a headache and a fever. The fever was low, so I told him to watch it and call me back. An hour or two after that, he called to say that Caleb was in bed sleeping, but his temperature was over 103 degrees! We had a sick little boy on our hands. I stayed until the end of our scrap booking night, since Chris had it all under control on the home-front. However, long story short, tomorrow will be a sick day for us and let's hope that little sister doesn't get sick, too. We're going to take the poor little guy to his pediatrician's office when they open to make sure he doesn't have an infection. If I'm out of commission for a couple of days, don't hound me. I'll let you know what's going on soon enough!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is to bad:( I hope that he feels better soon!

Jon and Stefanie said...

I'll pray he gets better and that everyone else stays healthy. Poor little guy! -Stef