After rides, it was time for dinner. We met the rest of the gang at the Twin City Grill. Amazingly enough, I had never been to this restaurant before and it turned out to be great!! I can't wait to go back! Unfortunately, the dinner was not as relaxing as we all hoped it would be. We sat Caleb and Hannah next to each other for some strange reason. Hannah is so grabby these days and we weren't even thinking about how that would effect dinner. When the waiter set Caleb's food down in front of him, Hannah promptly grabbed at the basket, which made all but one of his chicken tenders and most of his fries fall on the floor! The worst part was that it also made a little dish on ketchup fall on the floor----and all over Caleb's pants!! What an absolute mess. I was ready to go home by the end of the meal but Caleb changed my mind. He came up to me and said, "Mom, do you have different pants for me to wear?" I told him that I didn't but we would go home and then he could put on his PJs. He made the saddest face ever, started to cry and said, "But, but, but, I need new pants to wear so we can see the sharks!!!" Talk about heart-breaking. Well, geez, where are we going to get new pants at the mall? (Sarcastic icon entered here!) We ended up buying new pants for him (he picked out red fleece sweat pants for himself---what fashion sense!) and then, yes, we went and saw the sharks. Once again, I was just a push-over. :)
Here is a picture of the family outside of Twin City Grill.
Happy Birthday, Mom!!
1 comment:
That is so cute I think that Aunt Nina had a great time!
Post a Comment