Sunday, February 1, 2009

Update

Well, here's the update on Caleb: he's fine. "Fine" meaning that he has a virus (according to the doctor) and he was seen jumping on the couch most of the day and begging for fruit snacks. Sounds pretty normal to me! I took him to the doctor around noon and he was a champ while they gave him a throat swab. Tests for strep came back negative, and his ears are not infected. (He was pretty bummed that he didn't get any medicine from the doctor, but we solved that problem with a pack of Skittles.) We stayed home from going to my in-laws' house for dinner, just to make sure that we wouldn't get anyone sick. However, we'll be leaving the house in the morning to run some errands, provided that everyone feels up to par. :)

I took some adorable bath pictures that I'll post in the next day or two and Hannah also learned how to do the cutest thing. She can blow kisses, now! It's so cute! Sometime she puts her hand up to her mouth and says "M-ah!" but today she put her hand to her mouth, then put it out in front of her an blew on it. Talk about melting my heart!

Sorry for the quick post---I'll write more tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

Erin Lewis said...

Take it easy and get back when you can. I can't imagine how busy you must be! Glad to hear all is well with Caleb and our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking and hoping that Caleb would be just fine maybe a little under the weather but its ok if you don't "blog" for a while!