I like it!! I've noticed you have pinned your bangs up a little more lately, I think your new hair cut will look cute with it that way!! I just cut my hair and it took me a few days to start to like it and now I'm really liking the change!!
Katie how cute!!! I believe purple and red highlights with a kick of lime green would bring many smiles to people's hearts. It is beautiful just the way it is. A nice style for you. Mary
I just got caught up on your blog and I love all the pictures - your hair cut is adorable! I just dyed mine a reddish color and it took me a few days to like it too. I really like it now, but big changes in hair take a while to get used to I think. Have fun with the highlights.
I'm a stay-at-home mom with three amazing kids, a fantastic husband and a very energetic golden retriever. This blog was created to keep our large and extended family "in the loop" and to show everyone how our family is growing. As for myself, there are many hobbies that I'm passionate about, but my favorites are crafting, reading and writing. For me, journaling is great therapy so I hope you enjoy reading about the funny things that my family says and does.
What's For Dinner??
If you're looking for some of our favorite recipes, you will find them on the blog website listed below. I haven't posted there in quite awhile, but it's fun to go back and find the recipes I need there.
I'm kind of reading a little bit everything right now. I literally am in the middle of three books! If you have any suggestions on good ones I should try, toss them my way!! :)
5 comments:
I like it!!!!!!!! :) It makes me want to cut mine.. but i never want to style it. I neeeeeed to have the pony tail as an option!
I like it!! I've noticed you have pinned your bangs up a little more lately, I think your new hair cut will look cute with it that way!! I just cut my hair and it took me a few days to start to like it and now I'm really liking the change!!
-Stef
Katie how cute!!!
I believe purple and red highlights with a kick of lime green would bring many smiles to people's hearts.
It is beautiful just the way it is. A nice style for you.
Mary
Love it! I just got mine cut Tuesday. It is slightly longer than yours, but a very similar cut. :) See you Friday!
I just got caught up on your blog and I love all the pictures - your hair cut is adorable! I just dyed mine a reddish color and it took me a few days to like it too. I really like it now, but big changes in hair take a while to get used to I think. Have fun with the highlights.
Post a Comment