*Wave "bye-bye" while saying "bye-bye".
*Say "Night Night".
*Bark back at a stuffed dog when you make it pretend to bark. (She actually says "Ah Ah" but it's pretty cute!)
*Give a kiss on command.
*She will nod her head "yes" or shake her head "no" when asked a question. (She actually nods her whole body.) The answer she gives is really what she wants! It's very helpful!!
*She thinks it's funny when she sees people blow on their hot food, so she will pretend to blow, too. She also mimicked a sigh last night---it was so funny!
Hannah is one smart cookie! All of these things might be little things to everyone else, but it's only proving to me that she's growing so fast! I guess Caleb is noticing, too, because last week he told me, "Mom, I want my baby sister to be a baby sister again." :)
Also, here's a funny picture:

She has "play food" that she got for her birthday and I often see her crawl around the house with some sort of food in her mouth...like a fake chicken leg. :)
Some other cute pictures---
*The other day, Caleb woke up in the morning and immediately asked if he could have a banana split. (He's never had a banana split in his life, so he didn't even know what one was!) I said "no", of course, so he kept asking ALL DAY. Lucky for Caleb, he has a really fun daddy, so Chris pulled out all the fixings for banana splits after dinner and the boys had a blast making their desserts.

*Here is a cute moment that I captured on camera. Caleb crawled up onto a chair that Jack was laying on. They were having some "bonding time" I think. This is nice to see since Caleb normally substitutes Jack for a "little brother" and often antagonizes him!

*Since my sister, Torie, can't be with us in person (she's over-seas with the Army), I got something to help remind us that she's with us in spirit. May I introduce to you, Torie the Rubber Duckie!

Also, for those of you who have been asking and wondering, here is a picture of our new dining set that arrived yesterday.

It has yet to be dusted and the room needs to be decorated but here are the table and chairs. (We're missing one arm chair---the one the delivery men brought was cracked from the cold weather so they brought it back to be replaced.)
Here is the sideboard that now holds my mother's wedding china.

I actually have free cupboard space in my kitchen right now all because of this wonderful piece of furniture. Time to go shopping!! (I'm totally kidding.....mostly.)
Happy Tuesday and stay warm in these below zero temps!! (This does not apply to all of you who are reading this from the warm-weather states!!) :)
2 comments:
Oh that's BEAUTIFUL!
I love the new furniture! I keep wanting something different in the dining room, but I can't bring myself to get rid of my grandma's stuff. I think I just need to recover them with a different material and I will like them better. I really want to make a bench for one side of it. Maybe both. I think it will jazz it up a bit! :) But not until the next house! :)
Post a Comment