I happened to leave the dishwasher open for a second while I walked away and look what I came back to! Of course, I had to run and get the camera, too, at that point, but Hannah didn't mind. She would have liked to stay sitting there all morning!
Since I last posted about the kids, Hannah has been climbing on EVERYTHING. She figured out that she can carry a little blue basket to wherever she needs to and use it to climb on everything. Couches, kitchen chairs, the coffee table...you name it! Luckily, she hasn't learned how to hang from the chandelier yet but give her a couple of weeks and I'm sure she'll figure it out!
We've been pretty lazy over here since yesterday afternoon. Chris had to jet into work early today and I had lots of ideas about taking the kids to the gym and then running errands. What did we do? You guessed it! We stayed home and relaxed. Just did some house stuff that needed to get done and I relished in the fact that I can get almost everything delivered to our house if I need to. Groceries, books, Chinese food....Technology is great!
Caleb has been pretty funny today and he's not shy about giving his opinion on anything and everything. I made beef stroganoff for dinner tonight and as I set it on the table, Caleb said, "That's not stroganoff! That's mud!" I had to admit, it did kind of look like mud but luckily it didn't taste like mud....
A little while after dinner, Caleb said that he had a tummy ache. Then he said, "Oh, I know why I have a tummy ache. I'm going to have a baby!" Chris and I had to giggle at that one, although, I never told Caleb that you get a tummy ache before you have a baby. I wonder how much of what he says comes from his imagination and how much comes from other kids at preschool!! :)
3 comments:
I can't believe how long Hannah's hair is getting! What a little climber too! -Stef
The picture was so cut her hair is so LONG. Love the "I'm having a baby" that was priceless!
How do you ever tell her no? She's so stinking cute! :)
Post a Comment