As you can see, Hannah is only one-year old, but she is already trying to be a trend-setter! How she got her bib like this, I have no idea. Usually she's really good at pulling it over her head and tossing it on the floor, but I guess she decided to take a different approach today.
Both Caleb and Hannah were extremely hyper this morning. I was almost thankful that Caleb was going to preschool so he could get rid of some of his energy (it was a swimming day). He kept saying "Radio Road! Radio Road! My Grandpa said that." :) Hannah helped me run errands after we dropped Caleb at school and she was definitely testing her limits. Every time I went to get her out of her car seat, she would slide as far down her seat as she could as soon as she was unbuckled. It's amazing how kids trust their parents, because if I wasn't holding onto her, she would have slid right onto the floor of the truck every time!! :p
Caleb was a ham when he came home in the afternoon, as well. I got him a big Valentine's cookie with red frosting on it as a treat. He took his time eating it and then came up to me with red frosting all over his face. He gave me a big hug and kiss (it was interesting) and said, "Mommy, I am so happy to be home with you." Well, I'll take red frosting on my clothes for that! After he was cleaned up, I let him watch TV in my room while Hannah took a nap. I laid on the bed and faced away from him, telling him that I was going to take a little nap, too. He crawled over me and said, "Mom, I need to see your face." Then, he stuck his face right in front of mine (our noses were touching) and he said, "Oh, cute face!" Where does he come up with this stuff?!?!
The weather was dismal today but it got up to 40 degrees. At first I was going to complain, but then I realized it's over 50 degrees warmer than it was just a couple of weeks ago. Okay, I'll take what I can get!! :)
1 comment:
What a goofball! :) Maybe she saw you walking around the house with your shirt only covering one shoulder and she just had to copy you! Just a thought. :)
Post a Comment