Caleb was sick over the weekend (as you know, I'm sure), Chris was sick on Monday night, and I got sick on Wednesday morning. Chris and I had tummy bugs but we both think it might have been from things that we ate. I'm good at going into robot-mode when my kids are sick, but when I'm the one who is sick, I really feel like I'm losing control! :) We all got over our ailments quickly and were able to move on with our lives.
Tonight (Thursday), Caleb was supposed to go to swimming lessons. I say "supposed to" because he didn't even get close to making it. The poor guy fell asleep on the couch an hour before we were supposed to leave. We tried to wake him up for dinner and swimming but he just didn't want to wake up. He's been sleeping ever since, so I'm hoping he sleeps until about 7:30am tomorrow morning. Wish me luck! He was pretty crabby before he fell asleep so I was able to witness the most aggravating noise ever: a 3-year old fake-crying very loudly for several minutes. He got a time-out during his "crabby time" and sat on the couch, FAKE SOBBING. It was great. ;)
Another fantastic sound that Chris and I heard tonight was Hannah trying to whistle. Only, she doesn't even purse her lips. When we whistle, she makes an extremely high-pitched squeal to match the whistling sound. It's pretty funny, but we might have to start wearing ear plugs around the house.... ;)
I haven't taken many pictures lately, but I finally took some cute bath pics.

Hannah is SUCH a chatter-box when she's in the bathtub. (And every other time of the day...) This is her telling us a BIG story!

...And getting splashed by her brother. Although, she is really good at splashing, too...

Awww...just a cutie.

Bubble face!!
Hope this catches you up a little bit. If you thought you missed something, just say to yourself, "Katie really isn't up to ANYTHING!" ;)
3 comments:
Cute photos- sorry to hear everybody's been sick! Thankfully everybody is well at our house again too(for now:)
What a couple of goof balls you have on your hands! :) Great pictures. I am sure they'll appreciate them when they are older! :)
Those pics are so adorable and the "sobbing" of Caleb I could hear it while I was reading it. Good to now all is well with the sickness I hope everyone feels 100% soon!
Post a Comment