We had a lot of random errands to run today, including getting Caleb's hair cut. So, we went to the place we always go to (it's a kids' hair place) but this time we had a stylist that we've never had before. For the first time ever, Caleb got his hair cut by a guy instead of a lady. This guy was awesome! He was super animated and he talked to Caleb the whole time. He even made sound effects! Caleb loves getting hair cuts anyways, so this made it even more fun for him. At the end of the cut, the guy asked if Caleb could have color in his hair. I said 'sure', not really understanding how colorful his hair would be. Caleb chose to have his hair colored blue and BLUE it was!! This is a dark picture but you can see that his hair is really blue on top:

(I had Caleb stand in front of several backdrops to get the best effect---even light-colored walls and things---but the camera just won't capture how blue his hair really is. This was also the fifth picture I took of him, hence the fake smile.)
Luckily, this stuff will wash out tonight when we give him a bath, but Caleb got so many compliments as we ran the rest of our errands that I almost want to go back and get some of this color spray for future fun! (I'm sure Chris would look FABULOUS with blue hair, don't you?!)
3 comments:
That is so funny! I think you should get some and color it once in a while! All the kids (and moms) on the block with be jealous their kid isn't as cool as yours! :)
You go, Katie, girl! Make your memories!
You go, Katie, girl! Make your memories!
Post a Comment