Her hair is getting so long and so "mullet-ish" that I've been trying and trying to get her hair into a ponytail on the back of her head. Yesterday, someone mentioned that Hannah's hair is almost ready for a "pony on top" and I thought "Aha!!" So today, she's wearing a "pony on top" and I couldn't be more proud!
(Yes, I AM the dorky mom who washed the red shirts after the kids wore them yesterday so they could wear them again today.) :)
Happy Valentine's Day to all! Hope everyone has a romantic and fabulous day!
4 comments:
YAY! I love it! She is so adorable! :)
CUTE!! Matt said it's actually called a top knot- ha ha.
OMG! Her hair is so LONG every time there is a picture of her on your blog her hair looks so much longer. That just remindes me that I haven't seen her (I am not fogeting about you guys though) in so long that it feels like has been a year but it has only been since Thanksgiving/Christmas. Love from Kara
My mom calls those "palm trees". And it is so cute on her!
Post a Comment