Here is picture of Caleb pushing Hannah around in a laundry basket.
She was loving it and the whole family was singing "Row Row Row Your Boat" while she rode around in her "boat". :)
I have been meaning to ask Caleb's teacher if they have learned about the country Australia lately. Not that Australia is a typical topic for a preschool class to learn about, but Caleb has been calling all of his friends his "mates". As in "Jason and Michael are my mates. That means 'friends', Mom." He said that he learned it at preschool, but who knows who at preschool he learned it from? :)
Hopefully our lives will be more exciting this weekend, although we have NOTHING planned. Does anyone have any fun suggestions of what we should do?
1 comment:
This is so cute that they are such pals! And I love that you are still putting the pony tail on the top of her head!
I would love to hear Caleb walking around with an Australian accent saying "G'day Mates!" HAHAHA! I am laughing just thinking about it! :)
Post a Comment