Monday, February 23, 2009

Nothing Going On...

Well, the title says it all! There is nothing interesting going on in our house. We did a lot this weekend. Here's a list of everything that we accomplished:

We relaxed
We got well-rested
We lounged
We hung out
We watched the Oscars

That's about it. As I had mentioned before, we didn't have any big plans. The weekend was wide open and the possibilites were endless. When we woke up on Saturday morning, our endless plans became a bit more limited: Hannah woke up with a cold. It's not terrible, but it's the kind of cold where I just don't want her to be around anyone. Her nose is non-stop runny and although her spirits are up, you could tell that she was a little out-of-sorts this weekend. So, both Saturday and Sunday, we literally sat around the house and lounged. You might be saying "I could never do that!" Both Chris and I agreed that we've never had a weekend SO low-key. It was actually pretty refreshing and I think we're all ready for a busy week now.

With all the relaxing, I was ready to get out of the house today but alas, Hannah woke up with her major runny nose again. We didn't have anything big planned so we're going to stay home for ONE MORE DAY! At least this will give me a chance to clean the place and get rid of some of those "cold germs".

Hope that your day is busier than ours!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes those are the best weekends!

Anonymous said...

Sound's fun guess what I did this weekend I cleaned! Hope your weekend was fun and of course relaxing!