Monday, February 23, 2009

What a Mess!!

In my last post, I forgot to mention a little incident that occurred at our house last Saturday. We were all home relaxing, as I'm sure you guessed, and Hannah was down for a nap in the afternoon. Caleb was acting up a little bit, so Chris told him that he'd need to take a nap in his room. A little while later, while Caleb was playing in his room and Hannah sleeping, I decided to head upstairs and snooze myself. I announced my plans to take a nap, went upstairs, and....got distracted in my craft room. I'm not sure how much time passed, but Chris ended up coming into my craft room with a funny look on his face. He said "So, was it you who squeezed out a whole tube of lotion all over our bathroom door and bedroom carpet, because you were in the bedroom sleeping, weren't you?" WHAT?! As it turns out, Caleb wasn't sleeping but WAS looking for something to get into. Since our bedroom was empty (because I was distracted), he strolled in and found a brand new tube of Pearberry Body Cream (thicker than regular lotion!) on my nightstand. Apparently, he wanted some on his hands, but had a little too much fun squeezing the lotion out and made a HUGE MESS!! The entire second level of our house smelled like Pearberry for the rest of the weekend. We cleaned it up the best we could with a wet towel but I have yet to go up and use our carpet-cleaner machine on the spots. At least he found a lotion with one of my favorite scents....right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHH! Pearberry lotion abuse! I love that stuff, too! I really need to get some lotion, body spray and body wash! Maybe I can get there this weekend. I hope they don't discontinue it again by then! :)