Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day Pictures

Last year, I spent a very stressful 10 minutes trying to get my children to pose for a Valentine's Day picture.

There were many attempts....


...and I ended up with one great shot.


(Notice the baby fell asleep. That actually helped!)

This year, the kids were all dressed in red for a Valentine's Day party that we attended this morning. Silly Mommy decided to try to take a 2009 Valentine's Day picture when we got home, which was very hard considering that both kids were edging on a nap. The good news is that I only spent five stressful minutes on trying to take a picture this year. The bad news is that this is the best picture I got out of them:


Yes, that is a head-lock that he's got her in. I could see right away that we weren't getting the cute "kiss the baby on the head" shot this year. Can't say I didn't try! I still stand by my theory that it's impossible to get both of my children to sit still for a picture and both be smiling at the camera. :p

3 comments:

*gEEns* said...

The headlock definitely get's Hannah to look at the camera! :)

I also like that the couch is red!! Very coordinated. Cute pics!:)

Beth said...

Yes...and why is it that they won't do it for Mommy, but they'll do it at a photographer's place? Gotta tell ya, that irritates me...we have lived a number of stressful minutes trying to get a decent picture at home. Lovin the headlock though. lol

Anonymous said...

I love that Hannah looks happy in this picture. Like being in a head lock is nothing out of the ordinary! Great picture!