Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

5 years ago today, I walked down the aisle and married my best friend and the love of my life. He's still those things today (and more!). I'm grateful to have him in my life and he's a wonderful husband and father. Just like the song that we danced our first dance to says, I could not ask for more.

On our wedding day:




5 comments:

Kay Kalthoff said...

Congratulations to you and Chris!! Happy, happy, happy Anniversary!

Jon and Stefanie said...

Such nice pictures! It is crazy to look at you two and know there wasn't a Caleb or a Hannah around then, but now your family has doubled. Pretty cool! Enjoy your special day! See you tomorrow!

-Stef

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good anniversary!!!!

CabinGarden said...

What a beautiful way to commemorate the 5th anniversary of your special day! God brought you together and has blessed your marriage. We pray that He will continue to bless your marriage richly in the years to come and that your love continues to grow stronger with each passing year. We love you both very much!