It's been "same old" in our house the past couple of days. I about went crazy yesterday with the mood Caleb was in (how can a child say "no" to everything their mother says and asks of them?) but my mood improved when Chris came home. Today, I had a presentation of my "home business" (Stampin' Up!) for my MOPS group. I had so much stuff to bring with me, so I asked Chris to take Caleb to preschool alone for the first time. I'm happy to say that he thought it was great and he wants to bring him there more often! That will certainly make my mornings less crazy, so we'll see how that pans out. Anyhoo, when I picked Caleb up from preschool, we were ALL in happy moods, which was fabulous. We were laughing and chatting about the day when all of a sudden, Caleb started bombarding me with questions. I use the word "bombard" because the questions were coming at me so fast that I didn't even have time to think of a decent answer! Things like:
*Why is a scarecrow called that? (Which led to a 5 minute discussion of scarecrows and what a crow is.)
*Do ants have legs and arms?
*Why can't I make sweaters for all the worms?
*What happens when God goes out of town?
I'm not quite sure what they talked about a preschool today but, apparently, my 3-year old hoards up information all day and just has to let it out once I pick him up! Before we had kids, Chris vowed that once our children got to the "why why why" stage, he would answer EVERY question. This was his goal. Therefore, I told Caleb to wait for the answers to his questions until his dad comes home from work this evening. (Good luck, Chris!)
Hannah has a new favorite snack. It's a type of cookie called a "Honey Jumbo" that my mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law made. They're delicious and especially wonderful because they don't crumble. I can hand Hannah a whole cookie and she's just fine biting it and holding it on her own. Well, Hannah's not the only one who loves these cookies---I've probably eaten about 10 of them since we were given the bag full on Tuesday. They're SO good! Every time Hannah hears me open the Ziploc bag of cookies, she runs into the kitchen from wherever she was and opens her mouth as wide as she can. It's so funny to she her bookin' it across the living room with her mouth open, like a fish. She just loves those cookies and no one can eat one without giving some to her. :) Also, as I'm typing this, she is throwing a ball for the first time. Not really throwing it like a pitcher would a baseball but more tossing it as she picks it up from the floor. She's laughing at herself though, so she must be having a good time! :)
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So now Hannah's running cool!:)
Post a Comment