This is Hannah on her "soap-box". I've had to put all of the toy buckets (like this one) up really high because she's taken to carrying them around and using them as a podium every time she wants to be heard... (Sorry for all the drool---she has molars coming in and the drool is practically uncontrollable at this point!) :) This is also a pretty good picture of how she's been wearing her hair lately---all up on her head like Pebbles Flintstone!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Soap-box
Today, the rain is coming down in sheets and the wind is blowing pretty hard. With us trying to get over running noses, we will not be braving the weather to go anywhere. Therefore, we won't be able to get any fun "bike pictures" today. (I know! The anticipation is just overwhelming, isn't it? *wink wink*) However, I will leave you with this:

This is Hannah on her "soap-box". I've had to put all of the toy buckets (like this one) up really high because she's taken to carrying them around and using them as a podium every time she wants to be heard... (Sorry for all the drool---she has molars coming in and the drool is practically uncontrollable at this point!) :) This is also a pretty good picture of how she's been wearing her hair lately---all up on her head like Pebbles Flintstone!
This is Hannah on her "soap-box". I've had to put all of the toy buckets (like this one) up really high because she's taken to carrying them around and using them as a podium every time she wants to be heard... (Sorry for all the drool---she has molars coming in and the drool is practically uncontrollable at this point!) :) This is also a pretty good picture of how she's been wearing her hair lately---all up on her head like Pebbles Flintstone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment