
My mom and aunt got me hooked on a couple recipe publications called "Taste of Home" and "Simple & Delicious" (both by the same company). I love trying their recipes so I was excited when my mom asked if I wanted to go to a Taste of Home Cooking School presentation with her. We drove down to Red Wing last night and it was so fun! We watched a Taste of Home demonstrator make 10 different recipes from their latest catalog and now I can't wait to make them at home!! (This probably isn't going to help my diet one bit!)
I just have one question for you: does this look good or what?!?!
3 comments:
Looks DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why are you on a diet!??! Silly Katie, you're SKINNY!
I LOVE Taste of Home, I have a bunch of their cookbooks/recipes - check out their website as well!
Post a Comment