Sunday morning I woke up with the awful cold that everyone but me has already had (or, at least, it seems like everyone has already had it!). Chris was still away with the guys and not due to get back until that evening, so the kids and I put on sweatpants and relaxed ALL day. My nose was running, my head was pounding and I felt like C-R-A-P (my "mommy" habit---spelling out bad words instead of just saying them). Luckily, both kids were angels and that helped immensely. Chris got home around dinner-time and took charge, thank goodness. He even told me to go to bed at 8:30pm, which I gladly did! Unfortunately, I couldn't fall asleep until 11pm.....that's what I get for staying up late every other night.
I was hopeful that today (Monday) I would feel better. I don't, so we're having one more sick day. I've gotten two books read since my cold appeared, so I guess that's a plus!!
Sorry for the short post. I'll get some awesome fishing pictures up in the next couple of hours so you can see what a great time the guys had. If some of my taste-buds return by dinner, I'd like to try some of the yummy salmon they caught but I guess we'll have to play that by ear! :)
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment