Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Few Random Pictures....

Here are a few random pictures from the past couple of days. Lots of "jammie pictures", of course!!

I got Hannah's hair into a ponytail the other day. It looks super cute, but the hair-binder comes out when she sits in her car seat. (Some day it will stay, I hope!)


This is a funny picture---doesn't Hannah look like a boy? If you didn't know she was a girl and saw her in these PJs??


Hannah's new hobby is standing in "her drawer" in the kitchen and pull all of my pot holders out of another drawer. I constantly have dish towels and pot holders strewn around my kitchen floor...


And of course, we have to add a picture of the big brother. I haven't taken many pictures of Caleb lately so I'm trying to take more. I mostly blame it on his sister's cuteness which he understands and fully appreciates. (I hear Caleb say this to his classmates every day at preschool: "This is my little sister. Isn't she so cute????")

No comments: