Thursday, May 14, 2009

And the Wackiness Continues...

Lately, Caleb has been very good about staying in bed at night. (I was quite impressed with how well he behaved at bedtime when Chris was out of town.) Of course, we've been so busy the past couple of days that Caleb has been taking a much-needed nap in the afternoon, which makes him not-so-sleepy when it comes to bedtime. He's been getting up a few times and asking for the usual: another bedtime story, something to drink, a bagel with jelly on it.... Last night, Caleb kept claiming that he was "bored"---classic excuse! Once I saw this, I realized that he wasn't kidding!


Yes, that's an Easter bucket on his head. Here's a closer view:


I took one look at him sitting at the top of the stairs, started giggling and said "Wait there!!" (This is why he's smiling in the first picture.) I thought that he would for sure get stuck with his arms through the bucket handle, but he was able to get it off himself, thank goodness! What will this kid come up with next?

No comments: