The Pedicure

It was such a nice day yesterday and Chris asked me why the heck I would want to get my toe-nails painted when it was so sunny outside. Well, because it's sunny outside, of course! I wanna show my toes and wear flip-flops! Hence, the fantastic pedicure from my favorite nail salon. (Thanks for understanding, Chris!) :)
The Backyard Pool

We filled up our new family-sized pool yesterday and are hoping it warms to a nice temperature by this afternoon. (We'll see---Caleb keeps running out to dip his toes into it, just in case it has magically warmed up already!) The only downside to have a blow-up pool in the backyard is a wet dog!! Jack literally thinks we put these pools out just for him. Therefore, he takes a dip in the pool every time we let him outside!!
The Funky Hawaiian Shirts

Caleb has been quite independent with his choice in clothes lately. He really got in the summer-mood by putting on a new Hawaiian-style shirt that was hanging in his closet, as well as some new Hawaiian-style swimming trunks. (I purchased them for an up-coming vacation but he might as well get some use out of them now, right?) Now, I just need to find a funky shirt for Chris, too....
Bike Rides
I couldn't get a picture of the bike ride because I was on a bike but we tried to break in the summer by taking a ride around the neighborhood. We went to a bike-shop in the afternoon and got Hannah an adorable bike helmet that fits her well (it's pink, of course!) so we're ready for some bike-riding fun as the warm weather continues!! (And, I'm happy to report that I finally cut the tags off my new bike and helmet and broke them in. Thank you, thank you very much!)
These are just a few ways that we are preparing for our summer and it looks like it's going to be a good one! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment