Here is a speedy Caleb running up to get his "medal" and his certificate from his teachers:
And this picture is practically a blur because he was running towards us so fast:
He was SO excited to have his family there to watch him sing and equally excited to get a medal with his picture on it!
On a side note, Chris and I have three especially favorite moments from the program.
1. When Caleb, and only Caleb, said "Cha-cha-cha!" after one of the songs and everyone laughed.
2. When the kids were supposed to snap during a song (it was to the Addam's Family tune) and instead of snapping, Caleb said, "snap, snap!"
3. Caleb, and once again, only Caleb, was bowing like a ham during the whole performance! After each song, when the audience was clapping, Caleb would close his eyes and bow ever so elegantly. Everyone really got a kick out it!
Caleb's teachers also informed us that he was "break dancing" for the class earlier in the day. Apparently, this is one of Caleb's newest talents. I'm sure he saw someone on TV doing it and thought it looked like fun. I'll be purchasing new video tapes later today so I can also record this for you to see. It's pretty hilarious!!
No comments:
Post a Comment