Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Mom and Me

When I picked Caleb up from preschool today, I was given my "Mother's Day surprise" (as mentioned in the previous post). It was a beautiful wreath made of foam flowers that is now proudly being displayed in my kitchen. Along with that was a wonderful hand-made card and inside, a little question and answer sheet titled "My Mom and Me". It's full of "fill in the blank" questions that were asked to Caleb and all the questions are about me. Here is what it says:

**The italic part of the sentence is Caleb's answer.

My Mom and Me
by Caleb
My mom is as pretty as pink unicorns.
My mom is 10 years old.
My mom loves to eat Strawberry Pie.
My mom and I love to cuddle.
My mom's favorite thing to do is smell flowers.
My mom makes the best Macaroni and Cheese.
My mom is the greatest Macaroni and Cheese maker.
I love my mom because sometimes she doesn't know where to go potty when we're camping out.

Hmmm....I've never been camping with Caleb, but he obviously pays attention to EVERYTHING I SAY!! Isn't that a hoot?! What can I say? I'm so very proud.

If anyone ever wants any Mac and Cheese, just let me know..... ;)

6 comments:

Jon and Stefanie said...

I loved reading what he wrote, what a funny guy!

andi said...

That's really cute! I love Mac & Cheese. I'll have to come over and have lunch with Caleb. :)

Erin Lewis said...

He is going to be SO DISAPPOINTED when he gets to college and realizes the mac and cheese came from a box! he he

Beth said...

E's preschool helped him make something like that last year, both for Mother's Day, and (early) Father's Day, with some of the same questions and some others. SO cute and funny. What a treasure. Oh, and G lives for mac and cheese too...that, and Lucky Charms.

*gEEns* said...

You're only 10 huh!? :)

What a sweet gift!

Aunt Deb said...

There had better be Mac n cheese at the next family gathering! What a sweetie pie he is!