Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Rain, Rain....
I was going title this "Rain, Rain, Go Away" but I realized that I don't really mind the rain today. We need it, the lawn needs it, and Hannah apparently needed it to help her sleep in today. (It was pretty dark outside, so she must have thought it was still night or something.) The weather has really been messing with me lately. First, it was super cold (for July) both days that we did the sale. That, combined with all the fun germs that people passed to me, gave me a cold. Sunday was beautiful, but I was busy being sick and running around the metro trying to get rid of all of the left-over garage sale stuff and return all the tables that were in my garage. (Mission accomplished!) Yesterday, my house was cleaned (praise the Lord!) and the temperature was PERFECT, but I was so engrossed in getting ready for my next event, which is a card-making workshop that I'm hosting at my house tonight. (I do them about once every three months so it's kind of like an old hat, now.) On Sunday, we also went to Chris' cousin's graduation party which was super fun and last night I had my first leadership meeting with my MOPS group. Whew! With all that's going on, I'm glad that my family could take this morning to sleep in a little bit. (I remember the days when waking up at 8am was "waking up early". Oh, how time changes!) The kids have been super funny lately but you'll have to wait for the funny stories until tomorrow when I can breathe a little bit better and have a little bit less going on in my house!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am really happy to have the rain after all the planting we did this past weekend. Hopefully it will rain again after we finish planting the rest of the stuff this coming weekend!
Post a Comment