Thursday, July 23, 2009

Crafty Guys

Some of you may know that I love to do crafty things (make cards, scrapbook, etc.), however, I'm not the only crafty person in my family. Last weekend, Chris and Caleb decided to build a model rocket. They painted it black and red, and I even helped them put Caleb's name on it.


Click HERE to see Bob and Sue's blog about the rocket launch on Saturday night. (It's at the very bottom of the post.) Paige took a great video of it!

Now that one rocket was a success, the boys decided to re-build that rocket and also build a second one. While at the hobby store, Caleb spotted a painting kit that he wanted to try.

Check out Caleb's concentration as he is painting his new "car bank":


(He wouldn't let me take a picture of the finished product, even though it looks spectacular, if I do say so myself.)

He had so much fun painting his car bank, that Daddy let him paint the new rocket, too!


I wasn't able to be there for the first rocket launch, but hopefully I can be there for the next one and I'll post my own video for it. :)

No comments: