
I didn't get many good pictures because we couldn't get the kids to hold still long enough, which, I suppose, is a good thing since that means they were having fun. :)
Hannah with Clifford and her owner, Emily Elizabeth:

Caleb driving the boat to "Birdwell Island" (where Clifford lives in the TV series):

Caleb and Sully in the big tire at the "circle exhibit". Yes, I know it says "One at a time" but they were too cute playing in there together.

In their "Around the Town" room, they have a green room where kids can pretend to play instruments and sing while music plays and they can watch themselves on TV. Caleb surprised me by picking up the fake guitar and pretending to play it behind his head!

Maybe he'll grow up to be a rock star??
We can't wait to go here again when Kara (my cousin) comes in town to stay. So much fun!!
1 comment:
That looks like fun I can't wait to join you guys.
Post a Comment