Caleb loves chocolate ice cream from Dairy Queen. So, he was more than excited on Thursday when I asked him if he wanted to take a DQ break. We had been playing outside for most of the afternoon, so I figured, we deserved a treat for all the energy we burned in the sun. He got a chocolate cone (of course), Hannah got a vanilla one to eat at home and I got chocolate-dipped. As we pulled out of the parking lot, Caleb said, "Mom, is that a diet one that you got?" Geez...you indulge yourself just once and your three-year old scolds you!
Once at home, Caleb already had chocolate all over his face and was dribbling down the front of his shirt. It was obvious that he was enjoying his ice cream, and honestly, what child doesn't like ice cream? Hannah---that's who!

Not sure if you can tell, but in this picture she is looking at the ice cream cone like "No way do you expect me to eat this." She's tasted ice cream before but has never been a big fan. I figured that she'd like it better if she could hold the cone herself, but she wouldn't even try it. Oh, well!
2 comments:
This is the first summer Sully will eat ice cream--and now he asks for it all the time! He always said it was too cold and not tasty. Maybe that's how Hannah feels.
See now, I should have read this before I saw her yesterday....we'd have had a little talk. :) lol
Post a Comment