Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ready For School??

It's been a low-key couple of days since I've been back in town, hence, not too much to blog about. I slept for 12 hours straight on Monday night---who knew that traveling could take so much out of you? Laundry was high on my priority list for Tuesday and errands were my goal on Wednesday. Exciting, I know. (Enter sarcastic icon here! j/k) Yesterday, my mom stopped by to give Hannah something cute that she bought for her.


It's a backpack! Hannah will be attending a "Kids' Day Out" program for 5 hours every Friday starting in September, so this adorable backpack will come in handy. Hannah felt so proud as she strolled around the house with this pack on her back and she kept saying "Pack Pack!" over and over. (Thanks to "Dora", she already knew how to say "backpack".)

On a side note, with the 4th of July coming up this weekend, I feel like the summer is practically over! Our weekends are always so jam-packed (that's how I justify my relaxation during the summer weekdays) and it really makes the summer move quickly!

No comments: