Saturday, July 4, 2009

What An Apple!!

On Friday, we met up with some dear friends at the Mall of America to check out Underwater World, which we always love. No pictures from there to post since my camera was out of batteries and I didn't know it until I got there (of course!) but I might be able to *steal* one from Beth later if she let's me. :)

After seeing the fish, the kids and I hit up the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for a caramel apple. They had quite the variety---so much so that I wasn't sure if even had REGULAR caramel apples, but they did, thank goodness. Caleb wasn't really into my boring-ness of wanting a plain caramel apple, so he picked his own.


An apple, covered in caramel, covered in--what we think was--white chocolate and packed with rainbow sprinkles. He ate it today at Grandma's house and we all helped him a little. Believe me, one wedge of this apple maxed out our sugar-quota for the day!! :)

No comments: