Monday, September 21, 2009

Fun with Letters

A few cute things that Caleb has said lately....

*The doorbell rang tonight and Caleb was the first one there. I said "Who is it, Caleb?" He said, "It's okay, Mom! It was just the PBS man!" (He meant to say UPS man.... PBS is a local TV station.) :)

*Caleb brought home some worksheets that he had done at school. On one of them, he had to circle all the pictures that started with the letter B. So, he had circled a basket and a boat, but did not circle a mouse. I was quizzing him (as parents do) and asked him "What letter does the word 'mouse' start with?" He wouldn't answer me even though I knew that he knew the correct answer. Finally, I said, "I'll give you a hint. The word 'mouse' starts with the same letter as 'mom'."
"K!!" Caleb said.

(K = for Katie.....)

*On Thursday at MOPS, Caleb learned all about the 7 days of creation. I was once again quizzing him and asked, "What did God do on the 7th day?"
Caleb said, "He rested cause he needed a break from building us."

Don't worry---we may be busy, but we're still laughing in this household! :)

No comments: