Well, we're back to normal in this house and it feels so good. Caleb went to preschool yesterday and everyone was glad to see him. In fact, he had such a good time that he was HYPER when I picked him up in the afternoon. So hyper that I could barely contain him!
Anyway, while we're all getting back into the swing of things, Hannah is showing more and more new talents everyday. For one, she is counting like crazy. She counts all the way up to ten and then continues by saying "eleven, fifteen, twenty-two, four!" I'd say that's pretty good for a not-even-two-year old but we'll keep working on it. (We do have to work on her animal sounds, however. According to Hannah, every animal "neighs"...) She's also showing her "terrible two's" more and believe me, it's something to see. The other night, when she didn't want a specific beverage that I was pouring into her sippy cup, she let out a sort of roar-scream. It was so funny that both Chris and I had to turn our heads and laugh. She loved the reaction that she got, so she's been doing it just to be funny lately. This morning, she was angry at Caleb for taking something away from her, so she let our a roar-scream and plopped down on the carpet to have a little tantrum. She was forcing herself to cry, which makes her tantrum seem totally fake, so of course, I ran to get the video camera. As I was getting that all set up, Caleb put his hand to his head and said in an exasperated voice, "Ugh....she is SO drama." Haha! Sorry to say, I didn't get the camera working in time. As soon as I turned the thing on, Hannah was all smiles. Next time I'll have it ready! :)
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't you just hate how long it takes to get the camera out and set up to catch those adorable (or funny) moments? That happens to us all the time. Robbie was dancing the other day and we ran to get the camera and as usual as soon as it was turned on he stopped and just stared at the camera not doing anything. We have SO MUCH footage of him just staring back at the camera!
Post a Comment