Today is the PERFECT day to stay home and snuggle. It's raining cats and dogs outside and I really have no desire to go out there anyways. Yesterday, I canceled our plans for today (which, unfortunately for my kiddos, involved two different play-dates with their friends). Today, Chris went to work, but the kids and I are going to stick around the house and do rainy day stuff, like build forts out of blankets and perhaps make some cookies.
You might be wondering how I'm feeling? (Or maybe you don't care---and that's okay!) :) Well, I'm still feeling fine and my voice is just a little bit better. In fact, today I don't have to whisper. But when I talk....I sound like a man. This might require a lot of explaining when I answer the phone, so I think I'll refrain from those conversations again today and email people instead. (Thank you, technology!)
Caleb is thrilled that my voice is back. Over breakfast, with a big smile on his face, he said, "Wow, Mom! Your voice is back! Now when you give me a time-out today, you can yell at me!" :)
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment