Monday, November 9, 2009

Card Project

I don't normally post craft pictures here on this blog, but this is the easiest way to display this project for a friend. My stamping website will only allow me to post one picture per project so I needed a better solution.

The box that holds the cards and envelopes:



Card #1


Card #2


Card #3


Card #4


Card #5

2 comments:

Erin Lewis said...

Wow Katie - do you sell these cards??? They are gorgeous!

Katie/The Family Chef said...

I do sell cards, but I also create cards for other people to make. For example, this set of cards will be made to give as teacher gifts by some friends of mine. I charge a set fee and have all the supplies ready to go when they get here. All they have to do is sit around, chat and have a great time while they do a little crafting. :)